Microwaved Food Causes Cancer
– Why We Should All Get Rid of Our Microwave Ovens
MICROWAVE OVENS AND CANCER
Do You Want to Remain Informed about the Latest Vaccine News?
Over 90% of American homes have microwave ovens used for meal preparation. Because microwave ovens are so convenient and energy efficient, as compared to conventional ovens, very few homes or restaurants are without them. In general, people believe that whatever a microwave oven does to foods cooked in it doesn’t have any negative effect on either the food or them. Of course, if microwave ovens were really harmful, our government would never allow them on the market, would they?
Many comprehensive studies have shown that microwave ovens are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to our health. In America, neither universities or the federal government have conducted ANY TESTS AT ALL concerning the effects on our bodies from eating microwaved foods. Isn’t that a bit odd? The corrupt Washington government allows the cell phone industry, Big Pharma, and the big money behind microwave ovens to cause the unnecessary suffering and deaths of millions of Americans. In Russia, microwave ovens were banned in 1976 because of the negative health consequences associated with them and after many studies were conducted on their use. Why can’t the U.S. government be as concerned with their people? Here are some facts concerning microwaving food:
1. Microwaved foods lose 60 ~ 90% of the vital-energy field and microwaving accelerates the structural disintegration of foods.
2. Microwaving creates cancer-causing agents within milk and cereals.
3. Microwaving alters elemental food-substances, causing digestive disorders.
4. Microwaving alters food chemistry which can lead to malfunctions in the lymphatic system and degeneration of the body’s ability to protect itself against cancerous growths.
5. Microwaved foods lead to a higher percentage of cancerous cells in the bloodstream.
6. Microwaving altered the breakdown of elemental substances when raw, cooked, or frozen vegetables were exposed for even a very short time and free radicals were formed.
7. Microwaved foods caused stomach and intestinal cancerous growths, a general degeneration of peripheral cellular tissues, and a gradual breakdown of the digestive and excretive systems in a statistically high percentage of people.
8. Microwaved foods lowered the body’s ability of the body to utilize B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, essential minerals and lipotropics.
9. The microwave field next to a microwave oven caused a slew of health problems as well.
The Swiss scientist Dr Hans Ulrich Hertel fought for 10 years to have his findings concerning the dangers of microwave ovens acknowledged. His statement that inspired the microwave manufacturers to use the Swiss courts to silence him was:
“Food cooked or defrosted in a microwave oven causes changes in the blood indicative of a developing pathological process as is also found in a carcinoma.”
Put simply, microwaved food causes cancer.
In 1989 Hertel teamed up with professor Bernard Blanc of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. They proposed to the University of Lausanne a research programme to look into the effects of microwaved food on humans. Their application for funding was turned down on the grounds that there was no need for research in this area. Undeterred, the two scientists decided to fund a smaller research programme themselves. They selected eight individuals and fed them on a range of raw, conventionally cooked and microwaved foods. Blood samples were taken from each volunteer before and after eating. Serious irregularities were found both in the structure of the food microwaved and in the blood of those eating the microwaved samples.
As soon as Doctors Hertel and Blanc published their results, the authorities reacted. The microwave industry responded to the research by taking Hertel to court. A powerful trade organization, the Swiss Association of Dealers for Electro-apparatuses for Households and Industry, known as FEA, struck swiftly in 1992. They forced the President of the Court of Seftigen, Canton of Bern, to issue a ‘gag order’ against Drs. Hertel and Blanc. In March 1993, Dr. Hertel was convicted for ‘interfering with commerce’ under Swiss unfair competition laws and prohibited from further publishing his results. And such was the pressure put on Blanc, he told Hertel that he feared for the safety of his family, and he publicly dissociated himself from the research. However, Dr. Hertel stood his ground and fought this decision over the years.
Finally this decision was reversed in a judgment delivered in Strasbourg, France, on August 25, 1998. The European Court of Human Rights held that there had been a violation of Hertel’s rights in the 1993 decision. The European Court of Human Rights also ruled that the “gag order” issued by the Swiss court in 1992 against Dr. Hertel, prohibiting him from declaring that microwave ovens are dangerous to human health, was contrary to the right to freedom of expression. In addition, Switzerland was ordered to pay Dr. Hertel compensation.
Link to original article HERE
Please note that we have slightly edited the article for the sake of clarity and accuracy.
– Why Did the Russians Ban an Appliance Found in 90% of American Homes?
– The Proven Dangers of Microwaves
– Do You Microwave Your Food? You’re Zapping Away Nutrients and Risking Your Health
– Microwaves and Plastic: A Dangerous Combo
– An alternative to trashing your microwave oven: recycle it as a letterbox!