Medical studies concerning vaccines
Med Science Research brings you evidence-based information, straight science, and data from medical journals.
This database has only just begun. More studies going up daily, thousands in queue to be added. Follow us on Facebook as the information published there simultaneously gets added to the database here.
Med Science Research is not designed to review studies, but instead to highlight and categorize them in an organized fashion for the user to review.
A special thank you is in order to our Scientific Advisory Board for all of their assistance.
Call to action: “Those who have the privilege to know have the duty to act.”
*Please share this website with the world!
Note: It is not uncommon for authors of studies to place an obligatory mention of vaccine safety in order to have their research accepted for publication in pharmaceutical funded journals.
You may submit relevant studies for submission by emailing them to MedScienceResearch@gmail.com.
This website is not designed to give medical advice.
We have compiled this catalogue of science to help parents, lawmakers, medical practitioners and scientists understand several important points about the vaccine issue:
– there is abundant science published in mainstream medical and scientific journals suggesting cause for concern about the safety of vaccines;
– the vaccine debate is not a debate between parents and doctors but rather among scientists with opposing views;
– vaccines may be linked to a host of chronic illnesses and conditions such as asthma, allergies, learning disabilities, behavioral problems, autism, unexplained infant death and autoimmune diseases such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS, and others;
– there are connections between the gut, immune, and neurological issues often seen in vaccine injuries.
This compilation does not contain all the science on vaccines but rather the science that suggests cause for concern. Readers should understand that the research cited here does not prove all the conditions mentioned are caused by vaccines. Rather, this research demonstrates that vaccine safety concerns are valid and warrant further investigation to fully evaluate the true long-term impact of vaccination.
To use this resource, simply browse all the different categories to familiarize yourself with the scope and breadth of the possible adverse reactions to vaccines. Once you have decided which topic to explore, simply click on the category and you will find links to the research that pertains to this category. If there is a great deal of research on one topic, you may also find sub-categories to explore. We have included the full text of any paper that is publicly available. If the full text is not free to the public, we have linked to the abstract and you may either purchase the paper or go to your library to gain access.
We hope this information is useful to all as you work your way through your own personal decisions and Think Again!
200 Evidence-Based Reasons NOT To Vaccinate – FREE Research PDF Download!
‘Miller’s Review’: Vaccine information every parent should read
– What is regressive autism and why does it occur?